alarm hazards

caphj7

Buy & Sell Member
hi just a quick question. i cant find where to put my alarm onto the indicators so it will flash the hazards. where has everybody else linked it to? i tried taking the hazard switch off but im not sure it moves. thanks

i dug out the wires under the carpet on the drivers side door and connected mine into the wires that go to the rear indicators. all works so if you do it there then it should be no problem

i taped inot the wires as they pass in the loom above the fuse box, i cant remember the colours off hand ill have a look.

the switch does come out and you can do it there aswell.

i taped inot the wires as they pass in the loom above the fuse box, i cant remember the colours off hand ill have a look.

the switch does come out and you can do it there aswell.

i did the same, the colours are something like green and red for one side and green and yellow for the other side

Can we keep this alive! i moved home from uni and am working on the micra, i managed to find my alarm booklet today so i can see what else i need to do. My alarm has been half fitted the past year. fingers crossed the weather will be good tomorrow and i can get some done!

Back