Airconditioner not working

CMF_Peter Felix

» CMF Member
After finally getting the car started yesterday while going for a test run, I discovered the Airconditioner was not working. Since it was working before the car konked out, I then checked the AC relay in the fusebox near the battery and also, the AC fuse in the dashboard near the steering wheel - both are OK. Could anyone please advice if there is any other fuse or relay located anywhere else that I need to check? Secondly, in the fusebox near the steering wheel, there are three 'blue' colored relays none of these are mentioned on the fusebox cover - does anyone know what these are for?

Thanks in advance to all for any help.

Regards,

Peter
Karachi

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Tell me are the wippers working still? My A/C stopped working but i could still hear the compressor kicking in just no fan and then I found the wipper where no longer working nor the radio and after searching found it was a faulty ignition switch to blame as all thoses things work off the Acc part of the switch

CMF_Peter Felix

» CMF Member
It turns out, while checking all the fuses during the time the car was not starting, the AC fuse was not put back properly!!! it works now.

Regards to all & nice weekend!!!

Peter

Back