Afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd say a quick hello!

Just bought a 94 M plate micra yesterday - intended as a cheap runaround (it's just a 1litre) but now having some ideas for her. Sadly shes white and needs a bit of TLC (she aint been cleaned or polished in aaaaages) but I'll try and get some photos n stuff!

Currently living in Aberdeen and working in Peterhead so we'll see if she survives the winter lol

Cheers guys,

Got a few plans - possibly some daft but for starts I need to get some ISO connectors and a headunit - then replacing the bonnet as its rotten along the shutline, ditto the boot (rotten everywhere)

Gonna keep it tasteful, it is a run around and my daily drive at the end of the day but if I can get half of what I'd like done to it, then I'll be happy!

Fraz - I have relatives in the Howood/Linwood - is there ever much in the way of Scottish Meets? If there happens to be one in the area (or up here) then can try and head along.

Hope to have some pics of the car later this week!

theres a scottish meet at knockhill on the 17th of december, and if you are feeling particularly adventurous hughbert might have something new and exciting for the NE, if you fancy a newcastle mission. titch travels down to them from kinross, and i do it from dundee. you have no excuse :p
and my first car was a white k11, totally want it back. with a better engine. any engine infact

theres a scottish meet at knockhill on the 17th of december, and if you are feeling particularly adventurous hughbert might have something new and exciting for the NE, if you fancy a newcastle mission. titch travels down to them from kinross, and i do it from dundee. you have no excuse :p
and my first car was a white k11, totally want it back. with a better engine. any engine infact

I have a perfect excuse, work six days a week so even if its a Sunday I'm hemmed in my a late shift Saturdays and early start Mondays :)

Also getting time off in December is gonna prove impossible but I'll see what happens. Might be starting on the project by then anyway, will give me something to do on my days off! :grinning:

I have a perfect excuse, work six days a week so even if its a Sunday I'm hemmed in my a late shift Saturdays and early start Mondays :)

Also getting time off in December is gonna prove impossible but I'll see what happens. Might be starting on the project by then anyway, will give me something to do on my days off! :grinning:

call that an excuse?! pah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back