1993 LX, Good shell, great track project??? CHEAP!

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Cant put it much clearer really. Have a '93 K11 LX thats been sitting on my drive for 12 months. Fresh battery and of course she starts up first time (Y). No Tax or MoT, currently sorn. Shell has had all relevant welding done, floor pans are solid, sills are solid and the front xmember is solid. Shes far from pretty (IMHO) but im pretty sure she'd fly though an MoT to be used as a cheap runaround or drop a SR20DE in and have a great weekend track toy.

Any interest just PM me (or convo!?!???).

Will sell for £175 ono, if noone wants her she'll be going to the scrap yard.

Will post some pictures up in the near future.

Thanks, Joe.

There you go. May have to turn your comp upside down. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1117.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 422
  • IMG_1121.JPG
    IMG_1121.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 393
  • IMG_1122.JPG
    IMG_1122.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 397
  • IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 422
  • IMG_1124.JPG
    IMG_1124.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 395
  • IMG_1125.JPG
    IMG_1125.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 375
m8 I'm not going to be able to have it off you. I can't get down there with a trailer else I would.Shame really this would make an ideal run around while I put an sr20 in mine.

if you are selling i will take it mate because i am waiting for my micra to be written of and get the money for the car :) pm me if you are interested and we can discuss a price :)

Just going to bump this up now, car will be loaded up to be taken down to the scrappy by next week if nobody wants it. Will be sad to see it go but needs must. I can deliver to anywhere within a 75 mile radius fuel costs covered if it interests anyone. Thanks guys.

Joe.

Back