Aftermarket steering wheel, horn permanently on!!!!!

Daniel

I WILL be back...
I recently fitted a Momo steering wheel (cheers to evofrenzy for that one, so much better than my standard wheel with the trim that twists :laugh: ), but am having problems with the horn. I've taken the fuse out, but if I put it in, the horn is permanently on. What do I need to do to set it right? I'm told it's something to do with the red wire touching the boss, bit I could be wrong?

Would appreciate your help, as I miss being able to scare drivers with my airhorn when they cut me up, just because I'm in a Micra with Hello Kitty hanging from the tow hook!

theres a little metal click switch int the back of the rotation thingy mig that allows the wires to turn with the wheel.

if you hold the switch in and the horn stop that your answer my dad simply rewired my horn button so this didnt happen

theres a little metal click switch int the back of the rotation thingy mig that allows the wires to turn with the wheel.

if you hold the switch in and the horn stop that your answer my dad simply rewired my horn button so this didnt happen

Cheers mate, I'll give it a go at some point today. It's just got to the point where it's really annoying now :(

Back