Advice please...rear camber

CMF_D6045

» CMF Member
Juzzy WROTE:

"I run 15x7 and all i needed was to roll the guards, +15 offset

im on 15x7 +35..and shaved part the guards off...and still rubbing...im waiting for my rs...new wheels will be 15x7 +25 and 15x8+15..thats why i need bad ass camber for the back...haha...

frank..i would love to do your technique but if you could provide me with a step by step procedure and provide with pictures..that would be awesome! if welding it your way affect its sturdiness? will it snap off if someone rides at the back..haha..thanks mate

CMF_D6045

» CMF Member
editmarch.jpg

this is how it looked before...repainted it..dropped it even more..thats why im in desperate need of help to help my rear...

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
D6045 WROTE:

frank..i would love to do your technique but if you could provide me with a step by step procedure and provide with pictures..that would be awesome! if welding it your way affect its sturdiness? will it snap off if someone rides at the back..haha..thanks mate

those pic,s on jessy,s thread are all i have mate, but they should be self explanatory, and yes they will break off if not welded properly :)

CMF_D6045

» CMF Member
since i got no available aftermarket mods available for my k11...will cutting my pan hard rod shorter pull the wheels in giving it a little negative camber on the rear? Going to buy 15x8 +15et for chrismtas.. TIA

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
I know frank has done it before had like -2 maybe -3 camber on the rear, once I get 13x8 ill be running camber too haha, might put up a thread for those who want it see how it's done

CMF_frank2

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"I know frank has done it before had like -2 maybe -3 camber on the rear, once I get 13x8 ill be running camber too haha, might put up a thread for those who want it see how it's done

there are some pics in that link i posted eh, and here,s the result :)

Attachments

• 81532.jpg
    81532.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 31

CMF_D6045

» CMF Member
frank2 WROTE:

"RTK WROTE:

"I know frank has done it before had like -2 maybe -3 camber on the rear, once I get 13x8 ill be running camber too haha, might put up a thread for those who want it see how it's done"</div>

there are some pics in that link i posted eh, and here,s the result :)

are both sides accurate in its camber on the rear? i wanted a detailed explanation on how this guy achieved this...detail2 procedure would be decent, don't want to end up buying a whole new back portion

Attachments

• 81538.jpg
    81538.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 16

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
The micra above has had more then just camber work, it has a prefect -6.75 degrees plus has had the guards cut and reshaped

CMF_D6045

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"The micra above has had more then just camber work, it has a prefect -6.75 degrees plus has had the guards cut and reshaped

same way as franks method for his camber? i cut off and smoothened out my guards and pulled the fender out a bit before i had a repaint so just the camber needs work

Back