advert

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
ok well seen this yesterday but never got chance to post and since ive beenn out on the lsh since cant remember what it is for

but..........

ne ways.

advert starts - - leanrers driver, with old aged guy balding head as instructor. - clipboard uptight type.

any ways starts off, instructor is like.
" ok, well to start. firstly, check mirrors" (all prim and proper type.

then.......

kicks in properly.

" ok make sure u can see the totty. cd player on, and UP, windows down. slowch. check out the hotties. bounce to the bet. look kool."

i started to laugh instantly is excellent advert

but not only that...

the camera zooms out to see them bopping levi jeans bopping bear stylee.

YES>>>>>>>>>>> they in a micra

lol it may be a k11 but still it a micra :p
red one aswell. hehe

proving that the micra is not only a learner car for its reliability and excellent handling. but is now starting to be "hip" and a car to "slowch" and to "check out the tottie" in

excellent shows us all our hard work is paying off :D

quickdraw said:
proving that the micra is not only a learner car for its reliability and excellent handling. but is now starting to be "hip" and a car to "slowch" and to "check out the tottie" in

i personally think they chose a car that was stereoptypically the complete opposite to make it more amusing

if u seen oceans twelve yet? Theres a micra in that when they are in Rome and it has tinted windows and oversized wheels etc. Its on the scene where the police woman is in the back of the car on the phone to her boss asking for permission to open the case or somethimg or over

ocean's 12 = pooh

"julia-roberts-who-isnt-really-julia-roberts pretend to dress up as julia roberts so we can have a guest star of your famous ex husband"

bah

still mmm george clooney

sorry, thread theft :(

Jim said:
quickdraw said:

i personally think they chose a car that was stereoptypically the complete opposite to make it more amusing

i thought that at first as well...might not be though o_O

Back