adaptor plates

cisco

» CMF Member
B-Crews in Shizuoka, Japan have them in stock sitting on his shelves if you can get to Japan somehow.

cisco

» CMF Member
This is where they sit on the shelf. Those throttles are GA16 and SR20 including the adaptor plates with them all reday to go.

Attachments

• 16486.jpg
    16486.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 23

cisco

» CMF Member
This is their address. They are at Shimizu port, quite close to the water and near a MOS Burger take away store - YUM!!!

Japan
424-0037
B-CREWS Fujita Ryoji
Shizuoka-ken
Shizuoka-shi
Shimizu-ku
Sodeshi-cho 1470-1 0543-66-8824

CMF_Rich

» CMF Member
Thank you Cisco. They are about a 5hr ride from here, maybe I will take a long couple days, and get away from it all.

BTW, Cisco, you have to let me know when you are in Kanagawa again, I would love to hit up that March meeting some time.

cisco

» CMF Member
Hi Rich.

No probs! For sure, I would love to hook up.

I love going to Japan in March or April. Crisp and cool, but spring and blossoms starting to come out, no humidity, its just beautiful.

Either next April, see how we go, if not 100% definately in approx 2 years time. I am absolutely itching to get back there, I just have some commitments to see out first :0

cisco

» CMF Member
Let's you put a larger throttle body onto your engine.

Increase power for a naturally aspirated engine.

But honestly, just from doing that by itself, I wouldn't expect a whole bucket load much difference. Its probably something to do when you have cams and aftermarket ECU and everything pretty hotted up, then why not do that as well just to let more air in more easily to a highly healthy engine etc. Probably get a reasonable gain from it then.

I think it would make it sound a bit gruntier perhaps also.

Back