for sale 1999 1.0 insperation

O

ohc_turbo

For Sale

Silver, 1999, 1.0 Insperation

1999, 3 Door, ,all history, 3 owners 1st owner who obviously bought it from Nissan in 1999, then my mother bought it off of her and then my dad bought it off of my mum its been in the family for around 5 years. It’s a inspiration so it comes with the colour coded bumpers and a rear spoiler and also a funky ltd edition interior. Divers airbag. My dad got it serviced it on last years mot, the mot runs out 12th May 2006 and the tax is until 31st April 2006, it has 47,201 miles from new and is immaculate apart from a scratch on the rear hatch which has been filled by previous owner, my mother bought it like this and didn’t get it repaired even though she was going to get it done free of charge, apart from that i cant fault the car in anyway whatsoever see attached pics. its really nice genuine car it has never let us down since we have had it and has no problems whatsoever. Very economical.

i live in essex

people can view car on weekends

If anyone has any questions please ask

Bargain at £1350 o.n.o

Price due to no space, dad has new car

micrafront2.jpg

micrarear3.jpg

micrarearmark4.jpg

damn that is nice but it is too far for me i think, i am after another facelift ! i live in liverpool :( any chance of a half way meet for more money? If not good luck with the sale,

ill speak to my dad tonight abou this, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

if you were dead interested i would go halfway but i dont want to travel for a wasted journey and a tyre kick , i myself could meet you around the coventry or rugby area etc. up the M1, thats about halfway. i dont mind leave me a e-mail if interested with a contact number and well have a talk

this is all up to the old man though

ta

kool man, i need to wait for my compensation check from my insurance company (which will be here in 7 days or less). Does it have the following : power steering
manual windows
sunroof
normal cassette radio
service history book
also is the interior in good nice condition? ill get in touch with ya soon

Cheers

Paddy

paddymarsden said:
kool man, i need to wait for my compensation check from my insurance company (which will be here in 7 days or less). Does it have the following : power steering
manual windows
sunroof
normal cassette radio
service history book
also is the interior in good nice condition? ill get in touch with ya soon

Cheers

Paddy

yes pal

manual windows
sunroof
normal cassette radio
service history book