South East: A Meet as in a real meet.

Hi there. at one point soon id like to organize a meet where we can do what best.........................ill leave it to yr imagination guys it will be in the next month or so.......................a few people know me so if you do join me.

If your interested leave a reply and ill get back to you as soon as possible.grr

We can actually do something special here guys/girls?

let me know.

ace caf sounds like a good idea, anyone got suggestions on a nice locations down our way.if not I'm sure we can come upe with something. joe are you outer london?

Thanks for the responce

I was looking to meet up on a sunday............ill get back to you guys on an exact date...........no sea side resorts im on driving as fast as poss........it will be within a 6 mile radius in enfield again ill let you know when i find an ideal spot.

No pizza hut or bowling so no need to worry there....if yr hungry bring a munch

I was told on a forum thing you put yr name down on a list so on the next post we,ll start that so i have an idea......

let me know wat area you guys are from as i know to meet up for just 6-7 people and if yr traveling a distance you would be ####ed cos i would be.....and ill try and keep it as central to everyone as poss...grr

joe ill keep it near a motorway so itll be easy for you.

1/Supascass
2/GA16seeper
3/alex v
4/wgc daz
5/willenium
6/joe powell maybe?
please ad your name to the list by next weekend ill figure out a location.

1/Supascass
2/GA16seeper
3/alex v
4/wgc daz
5/willenium
6/joe powell maybe?
7/Nexussteve
please ad your name to the list by next weekend ill figure out a location

1/Supascass
2/GA16seeper
3/alex v
4/wgc daz
5/willenium
6/joe powell maybe?
7/Nexussteve
8/djRapid(Y)

keep it coming?

Can everyone whose interested email me your name, car, area and contact number on [email protected] please..................much appreciated.

oh and the date...........26/7/09........................any problems with that guys?

also what kinda time???????????????early means no fun stuff for safety reasons...........we can do both early meet then a late night meet whose up for either one of the two......or both..............Daytime would be more of a getting love from the public kinda thing and + side we can see whats been done to our cars............but the darker it gets.....ill leave it to your imagination.......

Im not sure but thats a good idea though instead each person should be located a number name to the number? Maybe do me a fav just say hi on the other post....

Back