A few items for sale:D k11 only

JJ 1.0l

Ex. Club Member
hi all, unfortunatly the micra failed it's mot, and is not worth getting fixed.\

so i have a few items up for grabs

1. janspeed manifold (been on the car a month) £150
2. janspeed decat (been on the car a month) £50
3. janspeed cat back (been on the car a month) £100

if u buy the lot i will do it for £250 PROVISONALLY SOLD TO k6pfs

4. rear led lights, been converted to work, just needs a red fog bulb £100

5. super s clocks needs a couple of bulbs £30 SOLD

6. mr2 seats comes with a set of rails that bolt straight into a micra (not welded together)

7. king dragon strut brace £30 PROVISONALLY SOLD TO k6pfs

the car was a 1.0 shape with 91,500 on the clock.

prices are NOT including postage, and i can get to the brigthon meet tomorrow if u have the money now so no postage costs.

Jordan.

gutted that your so far away!!! im desperate for the decat pipe and cat-back :( :( REALLY desperate but cant afford 150 then fuel to sussex :/

might be interested in the strut brace too, could you bring it so i can take a look?

sorry to hear about the car, its never good loosing a micra from the club, can i ask what it failed on mate?
i might be interested in the janspeed system, does it come with the back box?

sorry to hear about the car, its never good loosing a micra from the club, can i ask what it failed on mate?
i might be interested in the janspeed system, does it come with the back box?

how long you got lol.

basically emissions (this was with the old exhaust not janspeed)

all struts

lights

wheels bearings both rears

rust don't know quite where.

so yer not really worth paying all that money when i was going to sell it. dunnno what to get next i was thinking 106 gti, can get insured and afford it but it's french but all my mates french cars are lasting better than mine:(

email sent.

btw to let people know i will be at brighton car park at 12.30 tomorrow with all the bits but have to leave by about 1.30 as i have to help my grandad out with funeral arrangements (my nan died) and get a few bits and bobs like flowers.

sorry for the downer.

Jordan

'but its french'! :D

does it come with the backbox? will be at the marina aswell.

sorry to hear about your nan mate.

edit: just seen that it may be sold. well, if it doesnt i will prob have it off you tomorrow. could you put me down for 2nd dibs.
Ed

exhaust comes with backbox haven't had a reply so noodie u r next if i don't get a reply tonight from the other guy. the whole exhaust from manifold to back box will be 250 as shown are u after it all?.

the seats i will bring tomorrow with the rails £60.

i will actually be there at 12.00 so come early:D

the shell i will sell for £350 ono and will come with black bumpers. u are welcome to come have a look at it tomorrow at some point if u are goin to the meet, can come back my way which is 20mins from brighton. it runs and has 91,000ish on the clock but the clocks are goin to nex.

Jordan

if the other two let you down then i will take decat and cat-back for 120 if you accept and i can collect this sunday from worthing if you want... lol

is the manifold still available?
i assume it goes right back to the 2nd cat yes?
would give £125 for it and can paypal you NOW if its still for sale!
cheers martyn
p.s. im assuming its only a month or so old and you got it new is this the case?

Back