95 N14a Nissan Pulsar SSS (Jap Spec)

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Buying a new car, HAVE TO SELL ASAP!

-1995 Nissan N14a Pulsar SSS
-Very good condition mechanically and exterior. Interior is also in very good condition.
-170,000km (doest the time fly, i bought it a year ago with 145,000km and i've racked up so many Km already *sigh*)
-Aircon (regassed) and power steering
-All original bits and pieces, electric windows, electric mirrors, map lights, fog and driving lights up front, standard bodykit, sports seats (same as in the GTi-R), leather steering wheel (same as series 2 GTi-R/jap spec u13 bluebirds), handbrake, gearboot and shifter.
-SRP billet aluminium short shifter
-N15 SSS (15") alloy rims with brand new tyres all round
-Clarion MP3 CD player, front splits and 6.5" rear 2 ways with all new wiring in place, original wires havent been touched.

I've spent oodles of time on this car keeping it perfectly serviced. If you were to buy this car today the only things which would be on your shopping list mechanically are the plastic strut top sleeves which are worn and cause the strut to 'knock' sometimes. Other points to note is the timing chain tensioner which should be replaced in the next 6 months. Pretty much all sensors and valves in the engine have been replaced or cleaned.

Also has brand new tyres all round.

copy2ofdsc008528vt.jpg

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5058/copy2ofdsc008528vt.jpg
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5503/copy2ofdsc008460tl.jpg
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3913/copy2ofdsc008438mv.jpg

As you can see from those stuffy pics, its in very good condition and it is straight. An absolute ripper of a small car! A classic and one of the last of its kind!

$8800 negotiable.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Wow "SSS" what a clean ah SSS Pulsar.

Another car i've always wanted, I've had a N15 Pulsar but the N14's feel sportier on the road. If i can think of anybody i no that is interested i'll let you no, Sorry what suberb do you live in?

I'm in Parkinson if that helps, Near Algester/Calamvale.

Anyway will ask around at work, With nearly 700 people theres got to be someone interested.

Have you seen this one?

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
I'm on the southside, Alexandra Hills.

Its only a 30 min drive from the city. if anyone is genuinely interested I'm willing to travel to show them the car.

Yes I have seen that blue one. very nice paint. I believe the last owner has it on airbags as well? Its definately one of the nicer bodykitted N14's about. Cheers for the compliments!

CMF_antish_r

» CMF Member
come on sss we love micra take an example on me i have a micra but i spend 2/3 of my money on mu skyline but am tryin to balance that

your car is spotless dude if you can't find some1 to sell it then i think you have to change you location because people in your locality don't have taste

you'll get some1 to buy it dnt worry

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
To get a just as appealing small nissan made in the UK... ;)

As sexy as the n14 sss is, to keep one for the long term I would like it to be fully optioned. If i buy another N14 it will either be turbo, or an RNN14 (GTi-R).

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
You have no idea how much that means to me mate. *sniffles*

I pride myself on the way that car looks. Its smooth, its got lovely lines and every mod i made to it complimented its looks and style. The factory bodykit really was just a bonus and really looks the goods unlike other horrible big fibreglass crappers you see booting about.

I'm really sad to see it go. I honestly wish I could keep it and just keep buying cars! If i get another Pulsar it is going to be an N14. Period. Best Pulsar EVER made.

Back