6 by 9s

A

albruno

could sum1 please explain to me how to install 6by 9s into a k11 or give me a link to a guide as i hav no idea where to start. I haave bought some jbl off my m8 but dont know how to wire them up or how to run the wires to the parcel shelf

cheerz for all help in advance

If your planning on using the original parcel shelf, then you'd need to reinforce it for the speakers. This can be done with using MDF mounting rings.

A better option would to be build you're own stealth shelf from MDF. That way you have a strong shelf and then you can ocver it to stealth your speakers.

Next, you got the standard or your own HU?

All you need to do wiring wise is to run the speaker cable from the rear speaker out puts to each speaker. Means lifiting the carpet and a few trim panels depending on which route you take for the wiring.

Hope that helps

cheerz bud

will be running them through a sony xplod HU (i know they arent much cop but it will do for the minute due to budget) just got standard speakers in the front but woz wanting more bass wiout a sub, also wot do u reckon about replacing the front speakers wi some comps will it make much difference

Back