500 quid

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
GOT YOUR ATTENTION THEN.
im sick of bloomin corsa drivers blitzin past me in my 998cc micra and whilst I can change the engine to a 1.3 for under 80 quid what would £500 get me in the way of supply and fit...............now wait a moment before you jump in I have been repairing cars and transplanting engines for over 25yrs now longer than most of you have been alive but I have tendinitus and it prevents me from putting pressure on my elbow so removing even nuts and bolts can leave me in extreem pain. So I dont want turbos as its to expensive im not that bothered about big bore exhausts im no boy racer but what i want is bigger engine and gearbox and someone to fit it and have it running. I have all the tools you would need including block and tackle torque wrench you name it its here garage the lot............only trouble is £500 is the limit I can go to as my wife would chop off my..............................ha ha ha ....also my mAte has scrap yard so getting primera engine box no problem only my arms dont work any more...................

I know its not a micra but thought i would share it with you i did this before my arm stoped working

Attachments

• pug.JPG
    pug.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 256
Well i would help ut i have no idea on engines lol.

If you think we could fit it all in like 12 hours and you could pay the petrol i'd be more than heppy to labour for you ;) But apart from that i think it would be a good day out for me and i could learn a bit about engines.

PM if your interested m8.

Shr3k

you are to far away mAte but thank you very much for offer......
500 quid isint much but I think its more than enough to write off as you never get back what you put into a car.........vary rarely do you recoupe what you spend.
there is a little more to it than straight engine box swop like ecu,s and harness ect......

I have a soloution to this sell the micra and start another starting with a 1.3 as the base.........easier cleaner and a lot less hassell..............jobs a goodun

So you are offering 500 quid for someone to buy and fit an engine for you?

i dont think so craig but i may be wrong!!!!

i think it he means he has a spending limit of £500 to get a new engine with everything that will require it to work (looms, gearbox etc) and im guessing the £500 will included the labour charge for whoever fits it?

so £50 labour (as a guess) thats £450 to spend on an engine lol

dont know what the prices for 2nd hand engines is down south but for 450 quid i would get 2 full cars up here (primeras) my mAte has scrap yard so engine box and ecu would be no more than 150 quid. And to be honest fitting it is like childs play so long as my arm holds out..........the problem I would have is the splicing of the 2 looms together to get it running. Not that I cant do it its just my fingers wont let me do it the wires been to thin I cant grip them.......serious problems with right arm and hand and its getting more evident week by week. Yesterday I was pain free and this morning im back to 1 hand on keyboard.........such is life.......NO 500 is what I will spend to put bigger engine box drive shafts discs ect now out of that I would expect after buying that lot there been 300 left to play with getting loom done and the darn thing up and running again But like I said earlier to save a lot of problems the best way to do this is sell the micra with its n.a.t.s system and other little quirks and buy another pug

maybe I can help mate but the question is how far are we from one another? I am in middlesex(by heathrow terminal 5) how about you?

Email me if you want
[email protected]

no problem its sorted got someone coming to look at micra today hopefully he will buy it then I will look for either a 1.3 micra or a french gti.......sorry guys

Back