5 Door K11 seat belt woes!

Hi all,
I’ve been looking extensively (with little success) for a drivers side and front passenger side seat belt for a 5 door 2002 K11. The exact part numbers are: 868841F611 (Driver side), 868851F611 (Passenger side), as shown on the website below:
http://nissan4u.com/parts/micra/el_...ront_seat_belt_and_front_seat/illustration_3/

The trouble is, these belts are specific to the 5 door models that were made (I believe) after July 2000 (or possibly November 2000) and seem hard to get hold of. I tried some belts from a 1998 K11 but these don't fit (physically they do fit in the car but the pretensioner connection is different). The 3 door model seatbelts have a different bottom anchor point (with a metal bar) so they are no good also.

Does anyone have these spares and would be willing to sell? Got an MOT creeping up and the belts I have in the car are falling apart. Or do any seat belt experts know of a way around this if I can’t find the exact belts? Don’t suppose the K12 belts will fit in the K11? (unlikely).

Cheers

If you happen to go to a car breaker, make sure you put cable ties around the seat belts to stop them retracting and just take them off and fit them exactly as they are. I fully retracted a seat belt and it would not open up again.

Back