seat belt drivers front

hi I am trying to get a new seat belt drivers front for my micra its a 2002 k11 1.0s the part number is
86884-1f511 I have found one with part number 86884-1f512 will it fit what is the difference with the last too numbers is it just same part but different colour ??? please help are these 2 parts the same

Hi Lindsay and welcome to the forum, the seat belts are to my knowledge specific to each side but I stand corrected? Also Nissan had the habit of updating the part numbers even though the part never changed! Where did you source the seat belt with the different part number and is it a genuine Nissan part? IMHO go to your local Nissan dealer and give your vehicle details and ask them for a printed quote for the part which should include the part number! If not I am sure someone on the forum will give you a website that provides the correct number! B-)

Thanks for reply the part is genuine Nissan I found it on the Internet as I say only last number different I looked up parts and both part numbers are listed and interior listed G and interior listed K so I was just thinking the parts 86884-1F511 and 86884-1F512
Are the same only colour change just wanted to confirm tried Nissan but thay will not say part is 225 and internet I can get it for between 25 and 48 genuine Nissan only second hand so that's why I wanted to confirm the numbers mine is 86884-1F511

Yes scrap yard has number 86884-1F512 mine is
86884-1F511 is it the same ?? What's the diffrence 1F511 and 1F512 no one seems to no and Nissan will not tell me as they want me to by new part for £225

Back