42" rear projection tv...

Zephyr

Ex. Club Member
hey i got a 42" (or 44" or something but is in 40's) sony rear projection tv here my mum dont want it no more
but the problem is like a colour has gone or something it turns on n everything but the picture looks bit blurred...ive been told by a relative that inside u have these 3 colour tubes n u need 2 replace one to get it working properly again but i aint sure just what ive heard if anyone has a better idea on whats gone wrong or how to fix let me know :)

so at moment im looking for offers i aint sure what to expect so dont ask me for a actual sale price(dont say something stoopid like £20 guys...) n due to size i cant post. i stuck a volvic bottle next to it so u can c how big the ###### is :) im in leeds btw

other condition things are...
speakers are at bottom fully working from what i remember (u cant remove the speakers either i dont think) the actual condition of casing etc... is good i dont think there are any marks on the thing but if ur seriously considering i could go n take close up piccys n double check etc...i do have the lil cabinet that goes under it too but i mainly want to c what the main tv would go for...

any other details or better piccys let me know (took these ones with phone)

Attachments

• DSC02460.JPG
    DSC02460.JPG
    403.1 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC02459.JPG
    DSC02459.JPG
    393.9 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC02458.JPG
    DSC02458.JPG
    397.2 KB · Views: 150
If admin think this is appropriate then delete this post but it's a good idea to price up the repair first by contacting Sony first and not the guy on the corner.

The cost of repairs can easily exceed the cost of a new unit, I see this alot at work with Plasma and LCD tv's.

On a good note, if it's anything like the one Kristians brother has, we played xbox till 6am in the morning once, Facrcry multiplayer, even with getting just a corner of the screen we had loads, bloody nice tv!

ive never called up sony 2 get fixed or anything just havent had time or a need to get it fixed this just sits in corner of dining room doing nothing but im open to sensible offers like i said :) but i "think" it was meant to cost £250 to get it fixed but i aint sure have to speak to my mum n c dont quote me on that tho
if u want to talk on msn or email me then do so on [email protected] (not sure if u can c the piccys but just ask n i email them)

Back