Sony 44" TV for sale

eltaylor001

North Rep
Hi everybody,

I'm looking to sell my Sony 44" rear projector TV (Model - KP44PX3U). I paid £1500 at the time but I've had it a year now. Features:

* Grand WEGA 42" Screen
* 3.28 Million Resolution with 0.87" W-XGA Panels
* 3D Comb Filter
* 3D Speaker system
* Virtual Dolby BBE
* Smart link (for easy recording)
* PAP/PAT (Picture and Picture/Picture and Text)
* DNR and Auto Noise Reduction
* Auto tuning/start up/sorting
* Smart/Zoom/4:3/16:9/Wide
* 3 SCART (RGB on SCART 1 & 2)
* PC INPUT (VGA 60Hz, SVGA 60Hz, XGA 60Hz)
* 1 x front AV input
* 1 x front S-video

Its one whole unit and quite big (see pic). Offers welcome basically. Though it'll be local pick up only as, don't have the means to pack it for delivery which would be around £75 anyway. I live in Cottingley in Bradford.

PM with offers or questions and I'll try to respond asap. I've had difficulty with my internet at home so I'll probably reply at from work so if you don't get an immediate response please be patient.

Attachments

• tv.jpg
    tv.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 181
Don't really want to have to sell for less than £500. So £500+. I would prefer something round the £650-700 mark. But just thought be easier to see what people would offer. It's in perfect working order, really good for watching movies or football etc. Still got all the manuals etc somewhere.

No absolutely nothing wrong with it, just could do with the money and got another 3 TVs in my house anyway, lol. (2 x 28" widescreen and a portable). Just PM me with an offer.

If I sell the 44", my 28" will be going downstairs in its place and the 14" is loan to me and not mine to sell. Sorry only the 44" is up for grabs.

not wanting to ruin a sale. Rear projection are too great with games consoles, and light guns wont work at all.