Free TV...

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
Yes it's true, it's free and you are welcome to pick it up at my birmingham home. I wouldn't describe it as modern but if you are just after a working TV then it's yours. I just bought a replacement so this has to go.

This TV is about 15 years old, 29 inches, comes with speakers and remote control. The picture and everything works fine, apart from the power button doesn't work so you have switch it on/off via the main switch. :blush:

PM me if you are interested and we'll arrange a collection date and time. :grinning:

P1010748.jpg

P1010752.jpg

P1010745.jpg

P1010750.jpg

Ill have it if its got a remote :)
Im only in Evesham so not too far, wouldnt be able to collect until monday either...

yea it's got a remote, the button '2' requires a bit of force to change channel but other than that it's ok. But beware this TV is huge lol, so make sure your car is big enough to accomodate it. If the remote goes, you could always get one of those universal ones to pair with it.

Monday is fine, evening is better.

yea it's got a remote, the button '2' requires a bit of force to change channel but other than that it's ok. But beware this TV is huge lol, so make sure your car is big enough to accomodate it. If the remote goes, you could always get one of those universal ones to pair with it.

Monday is fine, evening is better.

Thats good, my gti should be able...
Pm me your postcode etc :)

Back