3 issues with new Micra

Hi, I bought a 2000 1 litre automatic Micra s a couple of weeks ago. After using the car for a while I have discovered a few issues that I would like to tackle myself (I have rebuilt a 1971 Beetle engine so I have some previous experience), but because modern cars are not nearly as accessible as older models, I want to ask if the below are easy fixes:

1. Heater speed knob: Only 3 and 4 setting work, when at 1 and 2 nothing happens. Could this just be a loose fitting somewhere? Easily fixable?

2. Passenger side windscreen washer squirter only dribbes. Pin in the end, remove the hoses and connectors under the bonnet and clean out?

3. CD player skips REALLY easily. Tried plently of different CD's, new ones too. Must be with the CD player itself. Easy fix or not worth the effort?

4. Drivers side door speaker randomly cuts off and then comes back - loose connection, easy to locate fix?

Thanks in advance!

1: heater resistor card
2: clean the jet
3: not worth the effort
4: probably loose wire or damaged loom. try to move the wires between the doors and the car

Code:
3. CD player skips REALLY easily. Tried plently of different CD's, new ones too. Must be with the CD player itself. Easy fix or not worth the effort?
Your unit is not well installed, too loose or maybe too much inclined, not parallel to the ground (hard to explain)

Back