2nd date tommorow (14th) where to go lol!

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well i met a lass in town thursda and we went to pics on sunday to see good luck chuck. i asked to go out again n she wants to but where/what do i do/go haha, kinda in a pickle as it tommorow....... in sunderland we have

pics, a beach (brass bells out, loadsa cuddling tho lol!), indians, chinesse italian etc ohh and plenty bars

any ideas helpfull, ohh plus a few tips wont go a miss hahah!!!

Go for a simple italian, plenty to choose from and you can't really go wrong. Depending on how the meal goes, maybe go to few decent bars, something you can get a seat in at least!

ive never been out for a meal, im not made of money arnold lol! but sayin that, she likes to pay her way so thats cool, even when i offer!

its on beach too so probs ave a walk after ;)

Go for a simple italian, plenty to choose from and you can't really go wrong. Depending on how the meal goes, maybe go to few decent bars, something you can get a seat in at least!

Also bottle of Red with an Italian meal!! Relaxes things a little! Plus completes an italian meal!

Not if it's a pizza :p - besides, you should only really turn to the wine depending on where you are. Maybe start with a spirit or something first and suggest changing to it. Walk along the beach sounds cool aswell. Sounds like you've got your own ideas lol.

Take her bowling man!

taking her for a meal on a second date (especially an italian), is going to far. its too formal, you still in the get to know each other stage so you have to be comfortable, a meal you have to dress smart, not confortable clothing.

simply say - i was thinking we could go bowling, relax, get to know each other a bit better in a more comfortable environment! then grab something to eat - your choice!

Trust me it'll work! get in to the Air hockey etc in the games section too, Girls LOVE it, just remember not to smash the puck yeah!! lol

Wayne

aka Quagmire

Yeah but if you suck at bowling she'll never call you again lol. Course what do I know, I've been single too long and have forgotten previous teachings lol.

I would go for the meal and the walk on the beach altho at the end of the day it wont really matter to much where and what you do, if she likes you then she'll enjoy being with you whatever your doing. just be ya self and it'll be a success. works for me anyway lol.

Id say bowling or ice skating or pool.... something very relaxed, chilled and opportunity for contact.... nowt like a big hug to celebrate a strike... instead of a hug to celebrate the waiter bringing more bread.

My last 1st/2nd date, we went on a massive pub crawl and ended up playing pool and getting so drunk we struggled to get back down the 3 flights of stairs to the street, lots of hugging, banter, chat etc .....6yr later we're happily married thanks to that first and second date :D

thing is too tho is shes only here 2 months before moving to south africa to uni :S but i still wanna get ta know a etc, who knows!

still stumped on ideas haha, i have about £50-£60 so shud cover out but as i say, she likes payin too!

i took our lass to the pics mate got to get a vip box tho think its only about 10 quid each with free popcorn lol (thing is you cant talk through the movie)
bless ya buddy lol

think your thinking about it way to much if she likes you it doesnt matter what you end up doing, and if she doesnt like you then it will be a big waste of money anyway...

think your thinking about it way to much if she likes you it doesnt matter what you end up doing, and if she doesnt like you then it will be a big waste of money anyway...

Do you know why i have an issue with this!

Looks are not everything!

She may like the look of him etc, but, if she feels that they wont get on, in general, she wont bother, vice versa. Thus why you ALWAYS go to a relaxed situation on the first few dates, then once you know each other in the sense that it is easy to talk - rather than MAKING the conversation - thius is when the restaraunts etc come into play.

And you cannot like someone if you dont know them in personality wise, so you have to get to kno them.

So erm. yeah!

Good luck man! just be yourself, worst thing you could ever do is try to impress by not being you, cos if it does go further then you have to keep up the shirade, and in fact they havent fallen for YOU but this impersonator..

But as katie said - and may i just add, coming from a girl aswell, backed whst i said up ;). lol - Do it relaxed, comfortable, so you can chat have a giggle etc! oh and dont destroy her with your supreme bowling skills, lol

Oh! also... if you go to the bar/food etc - NEVER leave them, especially if you see the bar etc is busy, they HATE being sat waiting for ya! dont keep em waiting, use the waitor acll button thing - (even though it does take like 10 minutes for them to come)

if you go bowling! CLEAN SOCKS - NO HOLES! if you can deoderise your shoes :p

:) Quagmire

Just be yourself like me.

If you go bowling dont let her win.

I didnt get a "first date" with my partner i was to hungover so we ended up at my house watching madagascar. Second "date" was very similair tbh... That was two year ago

We live together now

ha cheers guys, cheers for the speach too, all my socks have holes in off work boots but ill find some...

shes are new but will hoy a bit lynx in.....

im going to luchianos in sunderland, few ppl sed its gud n that then mebe a couple after that.....
hope it goes well, going out for 7.30 and i hav jeans to wash etc lol so im off, will post on la8er in night if i aint to drunk :p

wow that post is full of bad/txt spelling :O

Back