250hp turbo micra in japanese performance

007001.jpg
007.jpg
007003.jpg
007004.jpg
007005.jpg
007006.jpg

Don't know, I saw it a donnington earlier this year and I'm sure Chris (hoodedreaper) took a picture of it last year with the same seller details

Ah right, that's interesting. Being overseas I see nothing unless it's on a forum :rolleyes:

I do remember the photo of the car with a few pieces of Biro filled A4 taped to the windows...

At least this one is actually legal on the road :p

I am actually being serious lol, I have to tear myself away from not doing so! Sofia is usually the main reason I do not go crazy!

I would not hear the end of it

Lol its dog box was destroyed when I went to look at it. I just knew the day i bought it the thing would break. The difference was between that and other cars... if that one broke... it would be big bucks to fix it. Had odd end shafts as well, nightmare for getting a new box.

Plus I did my maths and went for a car with less power... cause then I had a few grand to spend on tools and what not.

Lol its dog box was destroyed when I went to look at it. I just knew the day i bought it the thing would break. The difference was between that and other cars... if that one broke... it would be big bucks to fix it. Had odd end shafts as well, nightmare for getting a new box.

Plus I did my maths and went for a car with less power... cause then I had a few grand to spend on tools and what not.

Cost, I agree with. £2200+VAT for a complete 1st to 5th gear set, so a percentage for replacement parts as required from Elite.

Gearbox casing is a standard 1.3, inboard shaft ends are sierra and Gripper did the modified diff for it based around their existing design, so it's all attainable.

Regarding the price, I heard that rumour too. I also got wind of all the problems Harvey Gibbs, aka 'GOD' had getting it to that state......all I can say is, Ray's good at spending money ;)

he used a dizzy and also the coilpack cam sensor going by chris,s pic eh, (and a lot of ford parts)
i think i would have used the RS5F31 quaife diff personally (in a GA16 g/box)

Back