25 April 2012 meet! From Brisbane?

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Come on fellow Brisbane Micra goers!

Sydney had a meet and there hasn't been one here in Brisbane for ages!

Who's keen and just a little unsure where to meet! Suggestion guys!

But the 25th should be awesome no one has work!

Attending so Far:
Myself
Azza

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
I'm thinking a nerang! There is a spot that I went when there was a Streetkarnage meet, it's nice there, only downside we can't have a feed- no BBQs

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Lakeside Drive, Nerang, Queensland

this is the address; there is a little boat ramp with a shaded spot there, might be able to get hands on a webber or something :)

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Azza WROTE:

"RTK WROTE:

"antos WROTE:

"Possability guys, when is jdm meet again?"</div>

the 29th of April, though we can all meet then meet again on the 29th for the Downshift/JDMST meet :)"</div>

we could maybe all meet up some were and cruise to the downshift meet together ?

so like a morning meet then cruise to the Downshift meet in a group? I'd be keen

CMF_Azza (2)

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"Azza WROTE:

"RTK WROTE:

"antos WROTE:

"Possability guys, when is jdm meet again?"</div>

the 29th of April, though we can all meet then meet again on the 29th for the Downshift/JDMST meet :)"</div>

we could maybe all meet up some were and cruise to the downshift meet together ?"</div>

so like a morning meet then cruise to the Downshift meet in a group? I'd be keen

yep some thing like that ...

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
I'd love to guys but my micras all beat up (the green daily) because im too lazy to fix it up while im working on my black one. Speaking of which, any brisbane guys know a good call out electrician experienced with micras I could get some work done through?

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
what you wanting done? and just come in it anyways pierce the more the maryer :) doesnt matter if its a little battered

CMF_antos

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"what you wanting done? and just come in it anyways pierce the more the maryer :) doesnt matter if its a little battered

What he said mate, doesnt matter if it doesnt look the best. even
mine has dents ={
I could most prob do the meet before jdm meet over the 25th though

CMF_MicraGirl2011

» CMF Member
depending on where everyone is coming from what about the likes of

- coomera mc donalds/BP truck stop
- or emerald lakes ( nice little park area near metricom stadium been there for a sk meet)
- mt gravatt look out
- lions club (springwood)

i personally think mt gravatt look out would be pretty cool, its close to the show grounds, easy to get too, and would be pretty sick for some photography.

but obviously its up to everyone :)

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
How about we meet at MacDonalds at Saliburys (on Toohey Rd next to the Salibury Hotel) about 1-130 then go to Precision Street after having a feed, for a few photos and head off to the Downshift meet about 3-315?

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
mitch. WROTE:

"Gonna skip the pre. Going to the meet extra early now to start filming. Doing a vid for this one, I'll be including a few micras if I find you guys.

Cool mate, we will try park together, near the entrance

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
I have canceled the meet, this weather isn't going away soon, and I'm pretty sure downshift meet will be the same

CMF_Azza (2)

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"I have canceled the meet, this weather isn't going away soon, and I'm pretty sure downshift meet will be the same

they said that the downshift meet will be on tomorrow cause the weather is ment to clear up and if not there is a under cover area for ever one to chill

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Yeah I don't think it's clearing up any time soon! And the weather forecast is meant to be wet for another 3-4days

Back