[QLD] Feb 2012 Downshift x JDM x Euro OPEN MEET & GYMKHANA

CMF_killerhuy

» CMF Member
anyone going to this JDMST event?
it will be good if there more micras there as there wasnt many last time.

Date: Sunday 5 February 2012, 4pm til dark

Location: Queensland Raceway. We will be using the front carpark for the hardparking, and the short-track drift area for gymkhana.

Organise your own pre-meets guys, I'd rather not overload any one place like last time!

This one is going to be big boys and girls, come along and bring your sensible friends. See you there!

MORE DEETS ON DOWNSHIFT FACEBOOK PAGE! https://www.facebook.com/#!/downshiftaus

Pre-meet. Harvey Norman Oxley They should be quiet on a Sunday afternoon. Meet at 3. Leave 3.30 as its a half hour cruise?

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
jcmicra WROTE:

"i'll say im going for now, im pretty sure i can take a day off :D i dont know where the oxley place is...RTK want to come over to my house and i follow u? :D

We can do that mate, I'll call you that morning or Saturday and organize a time and shizz

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
killerhuy WROTE:

"yeah we still meeting up at oxley harvey norman, on the jdmst forums, its predicted that its gonna be packed,

so whoever gets there first just choose an easy corner.

I'll be getting there early and I'll just park up, look out for a blue micra then :)

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Too much hype for it, maybe 300cars at the most?
The gymkhana was a bit of a let down not a decent track, just witches hats as the course

CMF_MicraGirl2011

» CMF Member
Was a bit of a let down on the micra side of things! 3 cars, 2 decent ones (Mitch & RTK) the other one was a run down ****box, that the owner looked like he had no care in the world for it! All in all I was a good day, some nice cars (and trikes & motorised chilly bin) :)

Back