2003 - Screen Wash tank Blue cap

Hey,

I went to fill my screen wash on my 2003 micra the other day and noticed the light blue cap lid on the screen wash filler tank has disappeared. My first question is - does anyone know anywhere I could get a replacement? Secondly, any other tips on what I can put over it to keep it sealed and stop the screen wash spilling out / evaporating / whatever it does when it's exposed with no seal on it.

Cheers.

I am on the same boat as you, but i believe my washer cap was yellow or maybe i have lost it for quite sometime now i have even forgotten about the colour.

It won't spill out as long as you don't fill it to the top. believe it or not, I am still searching for mine after god knows how many months, no one seems to sell one on ebay and i don't like getting robbed down the dealers so here i am, stuck with no washer cap.

I wouldn't worry about it too much though.

i think it might be blue :S...and the other lil caps are yellow....

best thing to do....find a friend with a K12...and steal theirs when they arent looking ;)

why not go to the nissan garage and look have a look under the bonnet.. who knows, a new water filler cap might fall into your pocket ;)

I keep leaving mine on my suspension turret when i fill it up, so they fall off after 5 minutes of driving. So therefore, every K11 I see in a scrapyard, i steal the washer filler cap off. Same with Primera's and almera's.

hi got mine free from dealer having spent £55 on a new glove box because the spring broke and they dont do the replacement part, jus the whole new one!
but i think they 2.95 from nissan!

thesame thing happened to mine
now whether some tight git stole it lol or it just generally fell off i will never kno but it was bloody annoying as i then had to go to the dealer and buy 1 for 55p

had that problem andy lol! the glove box handle broke and they wanted mega bucks to fix it .... i just put a screw in it lmao now it never falls down :D

Back