K10 Fuel Tank and Filler Neck Wanted

Hi Guys,

For those who arent interested in my story - I need a fuel tank and metal filler neck in good condition - no rust/holes etc for my K10 micra 1.0 (1990 year), can pick up if close enough to LL14 2SH Wrexham, North Wales or would be happy to pay for courier delivery on top.

The story is that just last Firday I bought myself this car for just £200 and she conked out on me on the way home several times, each time I stopped for a min or two and it would get going again and ran for another few miles until she went again.
After invetsigation I discovered the fuel filter was packed with bits of rusty metal, which I traced back to the fuel filler neck, which had completely rusted through - I could poke my fingers up through the wheel arch and through the fuel filler cap!! I invetsigated further by taking the tank off which after emptying of fuel found to have lots of bits of rusty metal shaking round inside it which try as I might I could not wash out.
Therefore I am looking for an uncontaminated furl tank, and good condition fuel neck to replace - well worth it as the car's engine runs sweetly when not starved of fuel - no smoking, excessive rattles or knocks and started very well first time cold.

Thanks for reading - please help!

Hi Guys,

For those who arent interested in my story - I need a fuel tank and metal filler neck in good condition - no rust/holes etc for my K10 micra 1.0 (1990 year), can pick up if close enough to LL14 2SH Wrexham, North Wales or would be happy to pay for courier delivery on top.

The story is that just last Firday I bought myself this car for just £200 and she conked out on me on the way home several times, each time I stopped for a min or two and it would get going again and ran for another few miles until she went again.
After invetsigation I discovered the fuel filter was packed with bits of rusty metal, which I traced back to the fuel filler neck, which had completely rusted through - I could poke my fingers up through the wheel arch and through the fuel filler cap!! I invetsigated further by taking the tank off which after emptying of fuel found to have lots of bits of rusty metal shaking round inside it which try as I might I could not wash out.
Therefore I am looking for an uncontaminated furl tank, and good condition fuel neck to replace - well worth it as the car's engine runs sweetly when not starved of fuel - no smoking, excessive rattles or knocks and started very well first time cold.

Thanks for reading - please help!

Back