2001 y reg k11 throttle body?

B

Big Rumbly

Good morning, I'm new to this site, I wonder If anybody could shed some light.
My wife has a 2001 1.0 manual K11 micra.It has all the symptoms of a throttle body problem, I have followed the resoldering guide, but my throttle body does not have a cover that reveals the PCB. Somewhere else on a technical forum some one suggested that 2001 models do not have the throttle body problem, I take this to mean it is a different throttle body, it certainly does not look like the one in the pictures.
The car is stalling, will not pick up, and has very slow idle, almost stalling and sometimes does, some times its ok. Hot or cold, I dont think it makes any difference.
Any ideas please, it's a pain to drive.

they started to use a different throttle body in 2000. I think they are supposed to fix the problems the other throttle bodies kept having BUT it didnt work out or something becuase they brake all the time too.

unfortunatly with the 2000 tbs they is no soldering guide, so if its definatly the tb thats at fault you may need to try and get a 2nd hand one from some where :(

when mine broke i got a 2nd hand one from a 6,000 mile micra and it cost nearly £60 :S

hav fun!! lol

Back