[SOLD] 2.5" Mandrel bent exhaust system

Status
Not open for further replies.

mov

Site Supporter
Hi

Im selling my 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust system as im upgrading... i have no decat just silence and straight to the back box

Its sounds awesome and exhausts flows perfectly as there is no bend in the pipe its mandrel bent, unlike other exhaust system its not crushed bent

looking for £280 with the spoon N1 Backbox (worth £250 on its own)

or £120 just for the cat back without the back box

Bargain price only used for 2 months... it will cost in the region of £350-550 if made else where

Exhaust1.jpg

Exhaust2.jpg

Is it such a challenge for k11 owners put what car it's for in the title.

well said, i looked at this at work earlier where all externally hosted pictures are blocked and didnt know what car it was for, and only really knew when i saw pics cos i know k11's have a panard rod, but to be fair to me it could still have been off a k12.

dumbest rant ever lol

no it wasn't it was a valid rant, see above for why

No its not but im sure someone can see from the pics...

you can half tell from the pics yes but see my above i didnt know iv it was even of a micra let alone a k11, you have to agree that it would have been better to put what car an exhaust is from, its only 3 characters ffs...

free bump mov :) is it stainless steel ?

and why are we singling out K11 owners ??

Yeah stainless steel (mandrel bent for free flowing)

Thanks frank looks like the odd people on here are just waiting for mistakes to be made so they can pounce... i only forgot to write what model it was and all of a sudden 'FFS' etc... started

If this is still kicking about in November I'll take it from you more than likely :)

Looks just right for a good turbo setup ;)

Pepper

If this is still kicking about in November I'll take it from you more than likely :)

Looks just right for a good turbo setup ;)

Pepper

Thanks... im not in a hurry to sell it anyway

Will be awesome for turbo build ;)

Bumping disproves this statement... lol

Pepper

True say if even if i get a potential buyer id be happy to keep it... it just means i can get my new system made asap.

Id take a small deposit and can/will hold it till end of the year?

did,nt sound that loud at santapod, stainless steel systems are an investment imo, it,ll still sell for £200 in 5 yrs time (unlike my janspeed mani that returned to mother earth as oxide powder long ago :suspect:)

I am interested but this exhaust would be mega loud though eh?

Pepper

Turbo acts as a silencer so much quite and its not mega loud as it is unless you giving a good thrashing ;)

did,nt sound that loud at santapod, stainless steel systems are an investment imo, it,ll still sell for £200 in 5 yrs time (unlike my janspeed mani that returned to mother earth as oxide powder long ago :suspect:)

Well said pal i sold my almera turbo exhaust for £500, cost me £560 to get it made but i used it for about a yr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back