1999 k11 Nissan Micra 1din Radio Upgrade

Hello,
I am looking to fit an aftermarket radio into my k11 1999 Micra to replace the stock one. If anyone has experience upgrading to an aftermarket radio, is there anything I should need or know before buying one (adapters for wiring or specific fitting measurements etc)? Will the stock radio bracket take a standard 1din Radio without any additional fittings?
Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Hello,
I am looking to fit an aftermarket radio into my k11 1999 Micra to replace the stock one. If anyone has experience upgrading to an aftermarket radio, is there anything I should need or know before buying one (adapters for wiring or specific fitting measurements etc)? Will the stock radio bracket take a standard 1din Radio without any additional fittings?
Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Hi
You will need an ISO to Micra adapter kit.
Here is a video showing how to do it. (Not made by me)

Sorry to barge in, does anyone know the Autoleads code of the ISO wiring harness for a pre face lift Micra?

Thanks
This may be suitable for your car.

Also, if I was putting in a new Sony unit, do you require an aerial adaptor plug, it's so long since done one if these installs!

Also, if I was putting in a new Sony unit, do you require an aerial adaptor plug, it's so long since done one if these installs!
My Micra has a Din-style (flat) connector stock. It’s a bit hard to tell but it seems the Sonys have the older long-plug style connector, so you would need an adaptor.

Got new head unit in today, didn't take long, the longest part was having to shave a bit off the centre console aperture, to get the cage in!
597c33000bcc074ffa0c8ba7df4a0ee6.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Back