Nissan Connect 3 V7 Europe or Radio Unit upgrade

Hi everyone!

(TL;DR) -> Can someone share the files from their Nissan Connect 3 V7 maps SD Card?

I bought my Nissan Micra K14 (Acenta / Teckna - I'm not really sure) 2017, 2 years ago from a second hand dealer, and was told it had Apple Carplay (I did try it, but with a non official cable so it didn't work and bought it anyways since it wasn't a really important thing for me to have coming from a 26 year old Renault Meganne). To my displeasure I found out that the original owner sprung for all the extras available at the time (Bose sound system, premium rims, 360 cameras, the lot), except for the Carplay radio unit.... :cautious:

The car did come with nConnect, but Nissan dropped support for the app and feature for my car only after 3 years of production... :cautious:

Fast forward to today, I was looking to upgrade my maps SD card, the official version cost's around 120-140€, a knock-off costs about 20€ from AliExpress (pretty viable option), but I know I can simply drop in the files to an SD card with modifiable CID (which I have) but can't find a working link to the Nissan Connect 3 V7 files anywhere, would anyone be willing to upload them and share?

Also, has anyone have any idea if it is possible to upgrade or replace the radio unit to one with Apple Carplay while keeping my stock camera setup? As it would be much better than the existing maps interface, and better music and assistant support.

Thanks in advanced!

Here are some pics of my radio header version and what not.

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-01 at 18.43.13.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-01 at 18.43.15.jpeg

Sadly I can not hook you up with the new map. Hopefully someone here can.

Also, has anyone have any idea if it is possible to upgrade or replace the radio unit to one with Apple Carplay while keeping my stock camera setup? As it would be much better than the existing maps interface, and better music and assistant support.

For this section of your message: the answer is, yes. You're able to replace the radio unit with an Apple Carplay unit. However you'd need to find someone who is strongly capable of doing so. I assume that you also have functional buttons on your steering wheel? If so, the steering wheel has to be functional/compatible with your Carplay. If not, your whole system will bug out (example: if button X is pressed function Y will take action instead of function X.) including the camera setup. But I understand that you rather have Apple Carplay (with maps & such) instead of having the normal unit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Back