Super S For Sale In Brisbane

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
I'm ready to put my Super S up for sale. At the moment i just got it back from the mechanic, As is it needs the aircon regassed and has the Green Pepper front bar not the super s one with fog lights and the bonnet is black.
Ok car is a
*1995 Nissan Micra Super S
*The kms on the body are round 158 000kms
*The engine has just been replaced with 1 that has round the same
kms but has not had boost running threw it.
*The gearbox has just been replaced aswell so has also not has boost running threw it and is running a standard clutch.
*All the standard Super S features
*Sunroof
*Four wheel disc brakes with ABS
*more supportive front seats
*Extra's on the car are Nismo S-tune Suspension
*Whiteline front and rear swaybars and adjustable panhard rod
*Cambor bolts
*BSA Rims and low profile tires
*A Deco drycell battery is mounted under the passenger front seat.
*Factory JDM five floor mats
*Depo head lights
*clear indicaters
*JDM bubble tail lights

This car is not the cleanest Super S but it is one of the best around. Any inspection is welcome, It is in factory silver.
This car handles the best of any micra i have been in for the pure comfort, Even with bigger wheels it is still very smooth on the road.
Ok bad points and i'm being really picky here. The exterior paint is abit average on the mirrors rear spoiler and rear bar and there is a small scratch down the passenger door however the rest of the paint is very good.
Not sure what else to say i guess if theres any questions just post up or message me.
Price as is with a roadworthy certificate Five thousand.

If i was to swap frontbars and paint it and the bonnet and the rest i would be asking over six grand. Don't really have the money to spend atm.

Can help organise transport if needed just ask.
Also car is registered till some time in May.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Also if i get the asking price i will throw in the Ems Stinger computer, boss kit, SR20 throttlebody with adapter and heaps of micra parts (couple of grills and heaps of bits and peices)

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
SR20 throttlebody + adapter SOLD

UPDATE

Now have Super S frontbar and fog lights, just need to get the bar painted.

Remember people if you went and brought all the suspension on this car now it would cost over 2800+

In roughtly 2 weeks i will be putting this car on carsales and when its on there it will be advertised at somewhere near 7000 so if you want a cheap super s (5000)or the only super s move quick.

Back