185/55 R15 32H

I think the correct tyre size is 195/55 . Anyway you have to look at the bolt pattern and center bore. The micre uses 4x100 and 58mm center bore i think

You'll have trouble finding 14" tyres over 165 to give you the correct rolling radius. 15" is the way to go if you want wider tyres. 59.1mm is the centre bore for the wheels.

Agent smith is correct with the centre bore
185/55x15 will be too tall = could rub, incorrect speedo reading and affected gear ratios. Best size to keep overall diameter is 195/45x15. I am running 165/50x15 as I have narrow rims and 195 are too wide.

One more question guys,
I am looking for one 195/45/15 alloys ENZO brand new. They was on Renault Clio. They are 4x100 - that´s ok.
But centre bore I found is 60,1
- and Micra have 59,1 ...
is this a big problem?

They are actually called spigot rings. Common mistake to call them spacers. :eek: Look on eBay for spigot rings 60.1 outer diameter to 59.1 inner diameter. £4.39 free postage :) One mm too big can cause vibration. The spigot rings will centralise the wheel on the hub, without a perfect fit the wheel can go round slightly off centre, hence vibration.
When I bought my minilites I had the opposite problem they were only 54.1 so had to get the centre machined out to 59.1

i doubt a 1mm spigot ring is necessary. wheel nuts have chamfered inner lips, so will pull the wheel straight and true as you tighten them. make sure you tighten 1 by 1 and you cant go wrong.

If they weren't necessary they wouldn't make them would they? I've been selling alloys since 1994 and am fairly well educated in wheel sepecifications etc. Yes, the nuts will pull the wheel almost straight but the spigot ring will centralise the wheel and take the stress off the studs. For the sake of £4.39 put them on eh? Better to be perfect than almost right ;)

Back