17" wheels on K11

im not sure exactli the profiles are but i know they are very low pros, does anyone know if 17's will fit on a K11? Thanks!:grinning:

has been done, need to roll the arches and not put much weight in the back. Guessing a 30 or 25 profile will be best

Mike

yes they will but might have a little bit of rubbing will have to be very low profiles not a expert some one else will know better IMO they will look OTT will make ya car look like its a 4x4

thanks for the input! i was hoping to lower it so it didnt look jacked up, i will try them on the car when i get it (April) and see what it's like, i will let ya know!

you think i could lower it with 17's on?
Thanks!

rr kwl thanks very much pal! Really excited now! i will have a car dun my way! And will loook gowgus! Will never be able to compete with my brothers Top Secret GT300 or my other brothers Cadillac Catera, but i will try my heart out!
Thanks!

I've done 17" alloys on the Micra. Had to have Falken 205/40ZR17 tyres on the back as they are of a stretched design which helps with arch clearance. Arches will need flattening back and it's not a good idea to lower it or you'll be back to the scrubbing issue. Top speed will also be somewhat lower.

im not one for top speed i must say, my best friend was killed in a 760BHP Supra just before christmas so oviousli thats had a massive affect, i just want sumthin to cruise with, good sound system, nice wheels, nice kit will do me fine.

Cheers Willenium(Y) great advice!

My mate came round today (the 1 im getting the car off) and i tried my bros old Lenzo RS5's on and it looks bril! but defo need lowering, i got a few ppl to jump in the back to make it lower and the tyres(205/40) tucked nicley up in the arches :love:

Yep the Falken tires are a must....like Willenium said there slightly streched and believe it or not but this makes a huge difference. My micra scrubbed more with the 195/45/15's than the 205/40/17's. A lowerin kit is a must too as it hardens the suspension... imo 35mil aint enough for me thats why im getting coilovers. Should be goin about 55 on the rear and 50 on the front. As soon as i get them il be puttin pics up.

Hears how it is now.

Attachments

• micra2.jpg
    micra2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 478
  • micra1.jpg
    micra1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 462
By the way, in smacking the hell out of my arches in an attempt to create clearance, there is now a layer of rust on the lip where the paint has flaked off. Must get that sorted soon! :p

so your getting rid of your 35mm drop?? i might be interested in taking them off ur hands pal, what price you looking at? Cheers

Back