1600 Micra

j.a.kelly

Ex. Club Member
http://www.micraholics.co.uk/cgi-bin/micraholics/ikonboard.cgi?s=6bb8898c62d333436bffb0791c2688a2;act=ST;f=6;t=750

wat can i say? title says it all...will be very sad to part wit it. Need the cash to go to Oz this year...

needs to be a quick sale really...very gutted...still ma project, is a beast some minor problems wit power being restricted (might need timing) lots of hard work and too much cash been thrown @ this bargain for someone.

resonable offers and serious interest only ppl please.

its gotta stay in the club really.

JK

nope not registered
why dont u list it on here seperately? more ppl mite see it that way without havin to register on holics?

oh dear,,after all that hard work and money you have put into it,wot a shame
i know i cant sell mine now ive done 7 weeks of head scratching ,blood sweat and tears but now its joy!! :p,,i would have neva been able to do mine without you doing it first,lol pestering you and george

is it all road legal now then? or is it just for the comp's?

its road legal, but planned to use it for comps...but my philosophy was why waste money on a car you cant drive on the road, so intended to keep it road legal. V5 has the 1.6 engine code etc.

I really dont want to see it go...but as long as it goes to a good home

JK

as quite rightly put by rik, sensible offers...

George (nicon23) informed me the engine had done 47k miles. the car itself has covered 104k but that bears no resembalance to anything coz the whole running gear is from the 47k miles primera.

note the car is stripped too, jus two seats and dash. super s front seats, super s wheel, super s alloys, super s front n rear bumpers, super s spoiler(not on yet tho) spax springs, sparco strut brace bla bla bla

JK

bla bla bla doesnt really give anyone idea of full spec mate :laugh:

dash/carpet intact ? all trims etc ? have you rear seats etc etc ?

added you to yahoo messenger

[email protected] only got msn messenger tho

dash is still there no carpet rear seats or belts - no trims...but ur local scrap heap will have em lol

will knock together a script 2moz of the car, i jus dnt want ne time wasters, i know the serious ppl will contact me, im gonna cry enough that its gotta go hahaha

JK

I've had a ride in the car and can honestly say "wow", it drives great!
The work done looks good and I doubt it'll be hard to get the problems sorted seeing as it's a whole primera engine (POC for help maybe).

Will be sorry to see you get rid james (it was my old car and liked having it around), guess you'll just have to start a 2L project when you get back!!!

dj lee was banned from making ANY transactions on the MSC.
thus why he added you via yahoo.
he IS still banned from any transactions over the msc.
this does not mean he cannot use the site to gauge interest.
though ANY one willing to make the transaction with him, makes the transaction on their own back and it has nothing to do with the msc.

the msc take NO ownership or are NOT to be held responsible blah blah blah blah blah. etc

Ok thanks for the info.

will add more info about the car after, but any ppl who r serious pm or email me.

thanks

JK

hi neil, nice to see you still have a soft spot for me :laugh:

yes i have been banned from trading on the forum , after a small payment with didnt go through altough only came to light a number of months later .... and the person didnt contact me direct 1st to let me resolve it ....

im enquiring info about the car ... and various questions buyers could ask in future

ja kelly , hope to speak to you on msn quite soon regarding the car

im sure this post will be edited by admin soon enough

RE: RE: 1600 Micra

djlee_dj said:
yes i have been banned from trading on the forum , after a small payment with didnt go through altough only came to light a number of months later .... and the person didnt contact me direct 1st to let me resolve it ....

It doesn't matter how small the payment was. You never paid the member to this very date and in fact the member did contact you directly on several occasions without reply.

You had more then enough time and chances to resolve it, but choose not to.

Kev

Could we not hi-jack james's thread here as I know he needs to sell the car and this isn't going to help.

PM's and emails would serve a better use

PS only trying to help a mate so please don't bite my head off anyone!

I used to own the car before the 1.6, james has had the front crossmember replaced and the sills and arches when I owned where in great condition.

I'll try speaking to james about the car, hard to get in touch with recently!

wot's the problem with power loss ? wots it running like james? tikover ?is it drivable how its running at tho mo? i may be able to help i had the same problem i think

James hasn't been online for a while due to other commitments.

Last time I spoke to him he had decided to keep the car so sorry for leading anyone on.

Hi people.

Well due to my GF getting a job, we can now afford to go to oz without selling the beast!! Im glad coz i dont think there is a true value in money which could put a price on my car. so many tears gone into it!!

I love the car, its such a laugh!! Am going to pour some more money into it and see how it goes from there. Watch this space in the future.

many thanks for ppl's interest

JK

Back