13x7 capri wheels

superls

K10 Tuner
Hi all, if you havent seen my car sale thread then a potential change in circumstance means the SR might have to go :(

im not breaking the car but have said that if someone wants the wheels than i will sell those seperate.

the wheels are 80's classic Ford Capri wheels, 13x7 with stretch 165/55/13 tyres on, they have been re-drilled to suite 4x100 pcd, they will come with spiggot rings and flat bottom nuts to bolt them on, painted in matt black.

if you are interested in the wheels then i would also recommend the suspension too, cut springs and shortened rear shocks.

not a clue what there worth , but the whole setup stands me at around £150-200 mark, so if interested PM me.

30042011285.jpg

30042011286.jpg

Scott

what are the arch spats off?
also how much are you after for the lot susp and wheels is it between 150 and 200 or is that just the wheels?

they were making about £200 on ebay last time i looked WITH centre caps, not sure now tho cos not looked for a while, they have been drilled to suite 4x100 pcd. tyres would have to be mint/brand new for me to part with £300 for them, iirc i got around £250 for them with not mint but good tyres

Back