13 x 7 et 6 4 x 100 ultralites

martinb

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys wheels for sale now too small lol

Could do a swap with some dishy 15s so let me know

There not mint, the stupid tyre fitter scrapped the rim whilst fitting them and the clearcoat is starting to bubble, some of the black has been chipped off

4x 100 not mini fitment

Tyres 165/55/13

Nice stretch about 6-7mm tread

Comes with special Allan key "tuner nuts"

£275

Collection only or sort our your own courier

Cheers

d4b7800c-fe1d-8354.jpg

d4b7800c-fe3a-2cfa.jpg

Et 6 in 7x13 flavour is the king of micra fitments. These wheels rock (not as much as my old slots - but they still rock!) GLWTS Mart.

Et 6 in 7x13 flavour is the king of micra fitments. These wheels rock (not as much as my old slots - but they still rock!) GLWTS Mart.

Cheers mate, I may keep them but they just look so so small on the roadster , all be it they have little tyres

The slammage required to get them close to the arches is a joke

Would be perfect in 15s though

Surprised I've not had any offers etc, there the pinnacle of Micra fitments!!

Hey Marty. Long time no speak ! Just seen your thread on the ultralites you had for sale. Did I miss something? What was the reason for no longer selling?

I'm very interested if you decide to sell in the near future.

Cheers. Joe

Hey Marty. Long time no speak ! Just seen your thread on the ultralites you had for sale. Did I miss something? What was the reason for no longer selling?

I'm very interested if you decide to sell in the near future.

Cheers. Joe

No back up for sale mate, too small for the roadster with out massive balloon tyres!

Collect preffered, will px for 15 x 7/8 plus cash you way etc

I'm in Croydon area, I work around Wandsworth, streatham, tooting so could take with me to work maybe?

Tread is good at a guess 6-7mm theyve not gone anywhere

I'll even supply the specific Micra alloy nuts I had to buy to fit them comes with fitting adapter to remove them etc

Dizzy spell, if no one wants them I will ship them but would prefer a cash and pickup due to couriers loosing my other parcels and leaving me out of pocket

£250

4 wheels with matching nankangs ready to go straight on with the supplied nuts

All ya gotta do is come get em

Would be perfect for those already low who need some perfectly Micra matched deep dish goodness

Love the wheels but no Micras to put them on lol

No spacers required for poke these sit perfectly

Back