13 or 14" minilite alloys

I've got a set of four 13x7 mini ultralites I'm thinking of selling, come fitted with 175/50 tyres with about 6mm of tread. I'm part way through referbing them, stripped off about 99% of the paint and laquer from the outer face/rim ideally could do with a going over with a wire brush to remove last of paint and polishing them up before putting onto the car.

4981949123_8ffa78c858_z.jpg

This pic was taken a few months ago, it's of the worst looking wheel with the most paint left on iirc. If you're interested and want more pics and info, let me know and I'll get it for you:)

Matt

If you finished cleaning the lacquer off and had them powder coated, they'd look awesome :).

howya matt, thanks a million for replying, it you could send me a picture of them in there state now and if there not finished thats ok, as refurbing alloys is certainly something i've done before, are they original minilites or replicas? and last but most importantly how much/????

howya matt, thanks a million for replying, it you could send me a picture of them in there state now and if there not finished thats ok, as refurbing alloys is certainly something i've done before, are they original minilites or replicas? and last but most importantly how much/????

Link to for sale thread:)

Back