13" JBW Rally Special Alloys

Robb

Site Supporter
For sale are my JBW Rally Specials, off my k11 but originally destined for a mini or similar as these are 101.6mm pcd with 60.1mm bore and +6 offset.

These were sold as factory seconds as the laquer has a tiny bit of dust contamination and a few tiny bubbles, but you dont notice unless its pointed out as the pictures will show. They have had 5 months use by myself only and they fit a micra just fine (after a wee bit of filing out the bolt holes and centre) with the pcd variation bolts included in the sale. Also come with chrome plastic centre caps (never fitted).

All four wheels have kerbing marks unfortunately but they were all at crawling speed and imo you only notice when your cleaning them. On the plus side you wont be as f###ed off if you kerb them as its easily done when you forget how wide they are!

Tyres are Nankangs with a good 6mm tread on two and 7mm on the other two.

Selling on here to start as i bought them new off hoopdub and i am slowly returning the micra to standard for the missus' benefit.

Very busy atm so these are set price £250 collected from Redditch.

20120919_152524_zps19e02349.jpg
20120919_152537_zps595d2a44.jpg
20120919_152548_zps70c82271.jpg
20120919_152558_zps731e0e46.jpg
20120919_152606_zpsebd995a4.jpg
20120919_152736_zps5ed4d3c1.jpg

Sick wheels, I was looking for a set a couple of months ago but could only find them in -7 offset. +6 is Godly :D

Dougy are they frankspeed wheels? can you give us more info on your wheels like tyre profile and condition on your thread? Cheers

The wheels will go straight on with the wobble bolts included.

Dougy are they frankspeed wheels? can you give us more info on your wheels like tyre profile and condition on your thread? Cheers

The wheels will go straight on with the wobble bolts included.
Yes mate, there 14x7, ET 10 fronts ET 0 rear.. tyres are basically brand new and have bout 7 mm tread, only problem is its had some side wall abuse on the rear due to arches but nothing serious :)
tyres are 155/55/14

I might be interested, it really depends on what your wheels are like to live with as I was considering a more standard setup. I think I'd have to see them before I decide, especially with the rubbing issue.

I might be interested, it really depends on what your wheels are like to live with as I was considering a more standard setup. I think I'd have to see them before I decide, especially with the rubbing issue.
Ok then mate cool, would you like some pictures PM?

You can come by my address if youd prefer a better look in the week :)

Peeps these are still for sale, set price or I might consider part ex for wheels with decent tyres.

Meant to add 'sensible' to the above post, as I remember Frank banged his arches out in order for those wheels of yours to fit, am considering new rubber for my original wheels.

i have a set of 15x7 polo steels with almost new 165/50/15 Bridgestone RE040 potenza's

Interested?

Ill try get some pics/info this weekend.

Ive got the tyres off at the mo as i was going to paint them gloss black but i work in a garage so fitting them back to the rims isnt a prob.

Rob

Back