13" alloys K10 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
These are off my red micra k10 LS....they were not standard.

set of 5, so you get a spare with this set!
PCD=100
4stud
13"

these will fit a k10 with no rubbing problems!

2 of the tyres are in good condition with lots of tread
2 of the tyres need replacing due to no tread on them, about £55 for 2 tyres
and the 5th tyre needs to be repaired or replaced, because its got a puncher. it has still got some tread though.

but two of the wheels are a bit dirty.

collection only, or i can arrange a courier for about £30

I don't want much for these so.....£25 ono

Attachments

• DSC00162.JPG
    DSC00162.JPG
    696.1 KB · Views: 258

alien10

Ex. Club Member
would i be able to get 15/70R13 tyres on them, cos if i can then i'l take them of your hands

£25 plus price of a courier to post code S80 4DF

if thats ok

OP
OP
curtis

curtis

Ex. Club Member
the tyres that you want on there will fit....155/70/R13

price is so low because of the fact that 3 new tyres are needed....thats if ya want a spare of the same.

these will fit a k11 even though on a k11 i would get something bigger that 13s

alien10

Ex. Club Member
cool, means i can get my m8 to take my 155/70/R13 tyres of my steels and put them on the alloys, cos i only got the tyres 2 months ago.

can you find you the cost to post to me, my post code is S80 4DF and i'l get the money to asap m8

OP
OP
curtis

curtis

Ex. Club Member
becuase there is a 5th wheel it will cost £52.50 to deliver anywhere in the UK,

But only £30 to deliver the 4....so i could send the other 1 by itself for a cheaper rate....

im trying to find a way lol....postage will be a lot...so another reason why their so cheap

alien10

Ex. Club Member
right m8, i'l take 4 of them for now and get the 5th one at another date,

pm me ur address and real name and i'l get a postal order for £50 out to you asap

OP
OP
curtis

curtis

Ex. Club Member
so i've been away over the weekend....

Just re-read this post and realised that im not sure on whether the 155 tyres will fit as thats the width of the tyre and on there now are 165....

so i need a second opinion?!?!

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
yeah will fit. Just means the profile will change.

example: 155/70/R13 will become 165/60/R13

i think!

Lol.

And i do believe the legal limit that you can do this, is 10mm so should be alright!

alien10

Ex. Club Member
cool, curtis iam i ok to send you a payment next friday (30 nov) as thats when i get paid next., and is a postal order ok

alien10

Ex. Club Member
excellent mate

can you pm me ur address so i can get it out to you on the friday morning first class, if possible can you take the tyres off as i'l not need them.

cheers

richj

Deactivated Account
I want to buy these. Are they already sold? I can collect, cash in hand whenever its most convenient for you.

OP
OP
curtis

curtis

Ex. Club Member
they are sold to alien10....but if something goes wrong with the sale ill let you know

alien10

Ex. Club Member
nothing will go wrong m8, the postal order is on its way to you now, by the trusty royal mail lmao

richj

Deactivated Account
can I buy them off you alien?

I'll give you more than you paid. How does £35 sound for a quick profit?

alien10

Ex. Club Member
hows that quick profit, i've paid £50 for the wheels and that includes delvery m8, plus i don't want to sell them as there a xmas present from my lass, she gave me the money for them yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.