Formula Ford Mygale OZ Racing Alloys 13" 4x100PCD

TheSam

Buy & Sell Member
A set of 13" 4x100PCD OZ Racing Wheels from a formula ford 2 are 6" wide and 2 are 7" wide.

They are all in good condition, one has a slight dent and a couple have a couple of scuffs from the tyre place trying to put the slicks on them, they are currently bare as I'm using the slicks on the mini.

I had them fitted to the CRX for a laugh and cleared the brakes easily, these will look awesome on a VW or MX5 with bigger profile tyres.

Will get close up photos soon, heres what they look like
smiley.gif
(THEY DO NOT COME WITH TYRES)

9849-19342-75321JPE.jpg

Looking at offers around £180...

Will have some more pictures later and I will be able to bring them to japfest

Stupid bloody phone offers around £180

They are 4x100

Attachments

• DSCF1272.JPG
    DSCF1272.JPG
    974.3 KB · Views: 481
  • 0bf1c016.jpg
    0bf1c016.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 792
Traditionally Formula Ford PCD has been 3.75"

Im just going by the everyday 4 stud ford car, just assumed a series of fords would run the same pcd :D 3.75 is 95mm again would not fit on a micra.

TheSam, dont think we are disputing the fact they are 4x100 matey, im not anyway, im just questioning the formula ford bit, more for my own reference tbh :D

Yeah sorry, I certainly didn't mean to suggest they weren't 4x100 either, you've had em on the car they are obviously 4x100

Formula Ford is small single seaters, they used to use kent crossflows but probably use zetec/ecotec derived power now hence the formula ford name. I guess the small pcd was used to keep the hubs as small as possible and the unsprung weight down to the minimum.

Hi Sam,

I might be interested in the rims. Are they still for sale?

Could you please send some pictures to [email protected].

Thanks in advance!!
peter

A set of 13" 4x100PCD OZ Racing Wheels from a formula ford 2 are 6" wide and 2 are 7" wide.

They are all in good condition, one has a slight dent and a couple have a couple of scuffs from the tyre place trying to put the slicks on them, they are currently bare as I'm using the slicks on the mini.

I had them fitted to the CRX for a laugh and cleared the brakes easily, these will look awesome on a VW or MX5 with bigger profile tyres.

Will get close up photos soon, heres what they look like
smiley.gif
(THEY DO NOT COME WITH TYRES)

9849-19342-75321JPE.jpg

Back