13" Alloy or Alloys needed

M

monkeychild

Hello,
My missus has killed her front nearside alloy in her K11 equation. She has the Nissan rounded 5 spokes on like this (link's from auto trader and the pictures not that good)
media

Does anyone have a set of these doing nothing or know of any? Or does anyone have a set of 13" alloys they want to sell.

thank you in advance

can you get a better picture as i might have one that you can have its brand new never been fitted and the centre cap and puller for the centre cap and the nuts all in the orginal nissan box aswell, you can have it cheap as chips as its taking up room in my garage

Hopefully it looks like this (crosses fingers and prays to every god)
MicraWheel.jpg

yes it looks like that but are you sure its a 13inch i will check the one i got to see if its a 13inch but it might be a 14inch

They have 155/70 R13 tyres on them. To be honest I thought they looked bigger than 13"

Did it say the size on the box? Or did you measure it? Sorry if I sound cheeky.

its says on the box 6JX14H2, i also pushed the rim up to mine on my car which is 14inch and it was the same size

Cheers for that mate, really appreciate it. Agh the search continues hehehe.

"my missus did it"

yeh i bet she did...monkey 14" will fit yours... and if price is right take em...
but if you can live with the damage then leave it...

paddymarsden said:
i dont have cash atm but very tempted to get the cash

Don't do anything stupid!!!!!!!!!

If you want them, I am in no rush so let me know when you have the cash.
They are in very good condition - Just had a look at the wheels for any damage - 1 wheel is scuffed, only lightley and a few scratches on another, the other 2 are almost unscratched!! Tryes have alot of tread left!
Thought I will let you know before you decide. I will post up pics of all 4 wheels later.
BUT I am in Derby - a fair trek for ya!

Back