100bhp+- k11 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi after talking to r-reg-sr had alittle chat and he said about frank boy running coilpack manifold sr20 injectors and running around 100bhp
i was woundering if anyone to expand to this how to do it
are these parts going to be a straight fit onto a 1.4 or 1.3 without alteration of anything
is there anything else needed to get a 1.4 or 1.3 to run 100bhp+-
or is there anyother way that cheeper or better to get 100bhp+- out this motor

i plan to do this car as a ongoing project so monnies are not a big problem

ohh and also i like in gloucester so if anyone could pop down in free time would be helpfull :)

mike

As far as I know the SR20 injectors your planning on fitting require a fuel rail from the SR20 as well which will need to be modified to fit the inlet mainifold. This link is quite helpful in modifying the fuel rail http://micra.com.au/community/message.php?messageid=17314

Also you might need a larger Airbox/intake to help with the extra fuel you will be throwing in there.
Hope I helped a little :p
thanks fella nothing as such is planned apart from 1.3 or 1.4 engine swap im just asking what i need to put on to get the power im after

phehehe thats the main reason i aint sticker'd on the bits,,,,,,,and making the sr20 adapter plate and the intake mani bolts,,,,,,,and if someone can do it all for us while kik back in a chair tea and big zooby at the ready :)

right so as everything im reading involves making custom this and that is there actually anything that would be straight swap onto a little 1.4
or am i just going to have to accept micra ownership mean make all the parts -_-

Don't bother with sr20 tb, use s13/14 maf inline. If I remember rightly the stock Micra tb is good for 100

take off the airbox/filter, leaving the TB on its own. put some nice spark plugs in gapped to around 2mm, and some copper cored HT leads. take off the back box and mid cat. put on an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and whop the fuel pressure up to 4bar. my old one ran 112.2bhp on the TDI north dyno a couple of years ago with this setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back