100bhp k11 1.0

the hardest part is the turbo manifold here tbh.

It doesn't need to cost loads if you can do the work yourself though. he only thing you would have to pay for is ecu tuning.

Or you could:
Put in a 1.3 for a head start, then turbo that
Tune a 1.3 (Sell the tomcat turbo) or possibly tune the 1.0 to 100bhp?

forced induction too...

Corbs has a thought! You could pick up a decent 1.3 with <36k miles for well under £180 me thinks... from there on its just a few more mods.

I thought the compression was too high for a boost anymore than like 3 PSI. unless you get shortened con-rods.

i already know about the 1.3 convertion, thats exactly the reason why i wanna tune the 1L, most of the mods listed above will carry over too the 1.3 as i understand it? i can't find a decent breakers who won't rip me off... the cheapest i've found a 1.3 for is £250, nearly gave birth to a chicken

wow poor chicken! look around youll get a much better price than that.

I thought the compression was too high for a boost anymore than like 3 PSI. unless you get shortened con-rods.

Aren't you better off running a copper gasket to drop the compression?

With regards to finding a cheap engine.....Just keep looking, ring back and forth, just say another breaker has offered me one for cheaper sorry and see what they say.

lol........u need cg13de pistons to lower compression in a cg10de because they have a dished head were the cg10de has a flat top!

if u want to turbo your cg10de then just look at my blog!

you can get a thick gasket, not only does this lower compression it also makes the overall engine capacity slightly bigger.

LOL fusion... yeah i'd be willing too travel for the engine aswell... does the 1.3 have a longer box? as i get the feeling hte 1L box is good for about 120/125mph... i want a longer box for better fuel economy on the motorway... bit thirsty micra's... any help on decent stockists of cg13de's would be greatly appreaciated....

the first quote i had was £500 for engine, box and wiring loom.... fell off my chair laughin at that one

LOL fusion... yeah i'd be willing too travel for the engine aswell... does the 1.3 have a longer box? as i get the feeling hte 1L box is good for about 120/125mph... i want a longer box for better fuel economy on the motorway... bit thirsty micra's... any help on decent stockists of cg13de's would be greatly appreaciated....

the first quote i had was £500 for engine, box and wiring loom.... fell off my chair laughin at that one

My friends micra was rally prepped, had 1.3, with about 120-130 bhp, he ran the standard 1.0l box' with rally/race clutch. This was oftenly driven hard and in rallies he didn't use the clutch. Discussion of speeding on public roads is not permitted here. The box did pack in after about 9 months, I am not sure how many miles it had covered before the transplant.

And yes as far as I know it does have lower ratios which is the reason for him using the 1.0l box'.

Hope This Helps.

i suspected as much... i did mention in my post that i wanted a long box for better fuel consumption on the motorway, not for speeding

a sudden change of heart has come too me... how easy would a CA18det block fit into an Mreg micra? in touch with a bloke who has them for between £250-£400 depending on milage... i know its a rear wheel drive motor but surely theres a Front wheel drive box that will mate up with it?

Back