1.6 k11 for sale ;)

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
right, my other thread got a bit messy so...

my 1.6 is now for sale for £200

it is an MOT FALURE so don't expect a perfect car.

quoted roughly £500 to fix and its mainly rust on the sills so if you can weld then its ok ;)

the car is at Matt Humphries at OX4 4HS

any DJs MUST pay cash ;)

i will be going up to see the car on Sat morning (Oct 28) anyone would would like to meet me there about 9:00ish is welcome to :)

happy bidding... no wait thats ebay :doh:

thanks mean micra :)

if you wanna come and see the car you can come up with me to oxford on Sat,

OX4 4HS

its a fair way from Bath tho,

if anyone is interested in meeting me at Mat Humphries place on Sat can you drop me a PM or a mail: Bio . Rud (at) Virgin . net

thanks for your interest ppl :D

probably none lol,

the shell, bumpers, engine, trim... thats about it i think... haven't really thought about it. i'll be taking the best bits off and scrapping the rest....

maybe some super s seats too...

im very intrested in the full car.

if you wont sell as a whole (for whatever reason) im at least intrested in the modified swinging arm. engine, and gearbox mounts ... custom for the primera engine i pressume ?

please email [email protected]

thankyou

no side skirts or splitters, its like a stock super s only with a 1.6 engine

the modified shell is up for grabs if anyone wants it...

rolling shell with chassis mod for 1.6 engine plus loom for 1.6 engine.

no engine or box... but there is bonnet, bumpers, dash, super s seats...

i can't be bothered to rip it apart at the moment cos i have more important projects to deal with, but people are welcome to come and rip bits off.

i didnt no this was still around! i was going to swap my mk2 golf for this last year, im glad i didnt now.

good luck with the sale

lol yea its still around but it's in a state. i will be robbing some of the bits off it for a rally car. when the rally car is finnished (hopefully for JAE) then depending on what is left it will either be an autograss car or sold...

We should have a meet at Matts sometime for fun.......I'll be taking the white K11 up there at some point and no doubt picking up more parts.

Get your fix lol!!! U got MSN?

micra fix of course ;)

soz no i don't have MSN cos it would be all i ever do :D i'm a board whore as it is lol

We should have a meet at Matts sometime for fun.......I'll be taking the white K11 up there at some point and no doubt picking up more parts.

yea thats a great idea only we should do it when he's least expecting it ;)

whats the update on this ?

you selling the engine mounts, swingarm etc ? anything thats modified for the 16oo engine ??

thanks nex

lol well right at the moment its sitting in a field rotting. i don't have the time to repair the sills on it..

there arn't mounts as such. most of the mods for the 1.6 engine are to the shell...

it drives fine tho but needs LOADS of work to get it road worthy...

people are welcome to come and look at it if the wish, if i get the right price then i will sell it but i won't let anyone drive it because it isn't safe. but at the moment it is spare parts for my new car which at the moment just a shell.. i would sell it if the money i got for it was enough to buy the spare parts i need from a scrappy... i need things like gearbox loom doors etc...

let me know if you are interested but please only serious offers because i don't have alot of free time at the mo...

Back