Status
Not open for further replies.

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Item: K11 lowering setup
Condition: Used
Reason for selling: no longer to my requirements
Price: £80 ono + postage

Hey guys, I've decided I want to make a fresh start with my suspension so I'm offering this one for sale:

TaTeknix Polo front coilovers modified to fit micra including top mounts fitted (Need new thrust bearings ideally)

Oem corsa c rear shocks modified to fit micra and cut oem rear micra springs (shocks are getting slightly tired but still plenty of life in them).
Rears setup is fixed at -75/80mm and fronts are fully adjustable.

My car passed its last MOT on this setup so fitted correctly shouldnt pose any MOT issues (find a lowered car friendly MOT station though!)

Looking for offers in the range of £80 + postage. Feel free to low ball just prepare yourself for rejection :p

Please note: You WILL need an adjustable panhard rod. I am selling this as a LOWERING setup, not a performance setup. Don't expect revolutionary handling after fitting (although its not terrible), and a camber/toe alignment is recomended after fitting (as you should anyway).

1385070548806.jpg

1385070561906.jpg

1385070574157.jpg

I haven't had any issue with the drilled holes but on the fronts, the photo is there for you to decide if you're happy or not. I personally was ok with it. I could weld them up if required for extra.
Helper springs etc will be included

Me being the suspension loving nut I am. I can highly recommend this setup. I was impressed when I went out in at JAE.
As said above correct wheel alignment and it will see you very right

Glws buddy :)

Any chance of just the fronts @enuo?

Would prefer to have k11 sport dampers on the back.

Postage will be steep coming from your neck of the woods too.

Want to sell as a set for now, if no interest after christmas may split but soneone else on here is sellibg just polo fronts.

Hey Enuo! Can you ship them in italy ? If you want to, could you tell me the price of postage?
I think it should be arround 40£

Thanks!

£70 posted??
£70 cash collected more like it.
Hey Enuo! Can you ship them in italy ? If you want to, could you tell me the price of postage?
I think it should be arround 40£

Thanks!
I'd rather not send em abroad, I'm not in a hurry to sell and I know I can sell them after christmas if I wait. If they're still here after christmas I'll PM you.

I'd rather not send em abroad, I'm not in a hurry to sell and I know I can sell them after christmas if I wait. If they're still here after christmas I'll PM you.

bristol is way too far for me,

Wish I could take this but the project funds are all tide up ATM :/

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back