1.5 dci

I know parts are available, however there are three diesel varients fitted to the K12 Micra, so I can only give you general advice, The turbo is fitted to particular models may be different, but check this web page to source part numbers for the parts you want for the turbo and hoses of your model.

Also you may find as I did last year when I renewed the radiator, aircon and intercooler that the renault clio/modus/ diesel models uses basically the same coolant hoses, check the length of your old hoses including inner diameter against the hoses you are looking to order as there are small differences in length depending on model, but the prices are much cheaper for the Renault (same engine as Micra).:unsure:

I know parts are available, however there are three diesel varients fitted to the K12 Micra, so I can only give you general advice, The turbo is fitted to particular models may be different, but check this web page to source part numbers for the parts you want for the turbo and hoses of your model.

Also you may find as I did last year when I renewed the radiator, aircon and intercooler that the renault clio/modus/ diesel models uses basically the same coolant hoses, check the length of your old hoses including inner diameter against the hoses you are looking to order as there are small differences in length depending on model, but the prices are much cheaper for the Renault (same engine as Micra).:unsure:
Ta, I know the part numbers but not where to buy them. Any idea?

You can do a google search and then from results you will be able to check out the outlets. failing that you can log into ebay go to the garage section and put in your specific model and search by item description or part number!:unsure:

Back