1.4 12v conversion

boyracergt

Ex. Club Member
yep another of my "will it fit/work" threads. basiclly i have a mate whos got a 89 sunny 1.4 12v (badged pulsar) and hes going to start putting a turbo lump in it and hes giving me the engine and box for free so i was pondering would it fit in the k10? and as its carbed and has the same ignition system as the micra so would it just be a case of engine mounts and gearbox to get it in and running also anyone got any information on this engine as i cant find anything. its a 89 pulsar 1.4 12v cheers

If its carb'd it would be easier i guess...

Mounts etc will need changing, shafts etc

Still alot of work for a 1.4...!

anything will fit with enough work, the only limitation is your imagination! ;) having measured up a sunny lump i do believe it will fit and with resonable ease. do it! if you've got the time its worth a try! :)

lol il get looking for one for you mate hopefully can find a nice 1.2 so i can rob engine and gearbag, also looking into it the sunny 1.8 engines fuel injected so will be harder to fit as will need loom etc and its steel block so would probably be to heavy at least with the 1.6 theres a carbed version and its all alloy ;)

Back