1.3 super s must sell

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
Picked this up this evening and with not a lot of work it can once again a great super s . Now work that needs attention is a nearside wing as this is rotton however I can supply one and fit it but i cant garantee that it will be the same colour, I have driven it for a total of 5 miles (private road) and there is no knocks in fact it still drives very good, Engine is responsive and goes through the gears very good. There is no nasty rattles from engine and gearbox is whine free. Brakes work as they should do and pulls up straight and true. It needs rear number plate light which I have and will fit also needs handle on passenger side door again I have one and will fit it, these as you know snap very easy. Electric windows work as they should do as do,s the central locking . The sills have had plates welded on them towards the rear again another weak point of the micra and the front cross member is newly fitted. Milage is 109k but again as you know this is peanuts for one of these engines. What else can I say im not asking the earth for it the last one I sold here was around £450. There is tax till end of month but no mot, Again I can put 12 months mot on it but this would increase the price by £100 at least, im not breaking it as once bumpers and spoiler is gone i would be left with a basic micra so dont ask me to break. What I would like is for you if interested to make me a sensible offer for this very much sought after classic micra....(Y) offers in the region of £300 would get this car
PICT0038.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0041.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

yeah i think it might be too heavy to post, looks like someone will be getting a bargain good luck with the sale (Y)

so you dont have disused runways around where you live then? so yes there is a chance. and yes i still have it not started to rub it down yet to re paint and mot it.

Car now has new wing and is awaiting been painted also I have put a new sill on it along with a FULL 12 months mot. Also rear number plate light has been replaced along with the door handle , so that completes the work that was needed to repair this, If no interest then I will just ebay it. now for sale at £400 ovno.

Bump car still for sale with 12 months mot just needs wing painted any reasonable offers considerd.

sold to eltaylor001 awaiting pickup on saturday(Y)

Back