1.3 sunny engine into K10

ollyc98

Ex. Club Member
Direct swap isn't it? If I'm gunna go through the pain of swapping an engine I want the biggest engine that will be a direct fit. So if the 1.3 fits then I'll do that, otherwise it'll have to be a 1.2.

If it does fit is the fuel pump still mechanical? And will everything else swap straight over?

Need to get serious on the performance side

No its not. May as well put a decent modern engine like a K11 1.3 if your going to bother doing that really.

And the K11 one fits apart from one mount doesn't it? It would be nice to have an ECU controlled engine. I might just ECU a K10 1.2

The E13 isn't a direct fit no, but it will fit in eventually. Umar had a habit of dropping E15ET's into micra's but there can't be many of those engines around.

Yeah I don't really wanna do that much work, and I don't trust my welding for engine mounts. I was hoping it would drop straight in and meet the g/box. If I had to mess about with mounts I may as well fit a chevvy small block lol

When I say ECU I mean a single point injection system, and an ECU and carb is not pointless, you can adjust timing etc with the ECU

Back