0-60 ina standard car 1991

hey i have a 1991 k10 1.0 ls with no mads and i did a 0-60 trial not very acuretly but i got 14.74 with a bit of a slipery start lol any one got an i dear of what is posibel ?

the best i did in my modified K10 was 7.6 seconds on a dry road, flat as anything, record on proper equipment...

Check my blog for mods

Sounds about right 14.7 secs. Better tyres would help that drop. Does a induction kit directed to the front make a worthy difference??

0-60?

not really, some of the most significant restrictions on the MA engines are (in order of cots x gains)

1. good service of anthing that is due & fixing anything that is worn or not doing its job properly
2. the intake manifold (the stock is strangled strangled) & a new carburettor jet to match
3. ignition advance controler ... the stock setup has room for improvement (set me on fire but at the wrong time) may be
4. the exhaust manifold is somewhat constipated...and then suddenly its not (in a very short distance)...bad for 'scavenging' on naturally aspirated (N/A) <no forced induction{turbocharging, nitrousoxide injection or supercharging}>

another option after (1.) is done is to go to a small amount of nitrous...? some £'s to begin but very good power per £ once youre set up...and then you an use the nitrous on any petrol or diesel once you've got it

loads of mods to help with these....but they do require some £'s.....but this is where to spend them first

ive herd of advancing the timing 1 - 2 degrees. Gives you that little extra. With a inlet manifold , juicier carb & exhuast mani. what power wud the mighty 1ltr make.

Back